This is a fun, easy way to engage your 1.5+ year old with art play. Loose parts can be modified to make this fun for every age and season!
- Interesting loose parts that are flat enough to stick to contact paper (bits of paper and felt work nicely)
- Divided tray
- Tape for adhering contact paper to window
- Contact paper
- Collect and set up the loose parts in divided tray.
- Hang contact paper on wall or window.
- Model the possibilities of how to use the materials.
- Let your child build and explore.
I usually leave contact paper play up for a week or more. Simply return loose parts to their tray each evening for a clean slate to play with every morning.